From: "Nigam Shah" <nigam@stanford.edu>
To: <samwald@gmx.at>; "'Pat Hayes'" <phayes@ihmc.us>;
<phillip.lord@newcastle.ac.uk>
Cc: <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>; <Eric.Jain@isb-sib.ch>
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 10:47 AM
Subject: RE: Advancing translational research with the Semantic Web

Interesting thread. From the user perspective we still need a way to
create these kinds of annotations (either on the statements/triples or
on the model/graph). Rolling one's own reification mechanism or using
named graphs (which don't have support in RDF) is a technical decision
point, but what about the question of "how do we get users to provide
either of them?"

-Nigam.