Banff Demo

From: Eric Neumann <eneumann@teranode.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 22:16:17 -0400
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

I would also like to to thank and congratulate all who helped with the demo, and especially Susie, Alan, Kei, Don, and Eric P, for their steadfast commitment and convincing presentation during the W3C Semantic Web track at Banff WWW2007 last week!

The demo is quite impressive (go take a look at it: http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/Banff2007Demo), and will be the basis for further enhancements and future presentations.

I would like to invite others to add any additional views and tools that work with this resource (I will be posting the Exhibit code shortly), and send me the links to them once they are up and running!

cheers,
Eric

co-chair, W3C Healthcare and Life Sciences Interest Group