Re: local hcls discussion group at WWW2007 Banff

From: <kc28@email.med.yale.edu>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2007 12:43:11 -0400
To: Eric Neumann <eneumann@teranode.com>
Cc: W3C HCLSIG <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your complimemnt. It's really the help and support provided by many
people including you, Carole, Amit, Adam, Susie, Vipul, ... which made the
workshop successful.

Unfortunately, I have to leave Banff in the morning of Thursday. I hope you and
others will have a good follow-up meeting. It's important to continue the
momentum to bring SW for HCLS to the next level.

In relation to your suggested items, a number of workshop participants have
mentioned semantic mashup and the potential development/use of applications
like Google Earth/Map to implement the mashup ...

I have also forwarded your email to the authors/presenters of the workshop
papers in case some of them might not have subscribed to the HCLS mailing list.

Cheers,

-Kei