Re: local hcls discussion group at WWW2007 Banff

Hi Eric,

Thanks for your complimemnt. It's really the help and support provided by many
people including you, Carole, Amit, Adam, Susie, Vipul, ... which made the
workshop successful.

Unfortunately, I have to leave Banff in the morning of Thursday. I hope you and
others will have a good follow-up meeting. It's important to continue the
momentum to bring SW for HCLS to the next level.

In relation to your suggested items, a number of workshop participants have
mentioned semantic mashup and the potential development/use of applications
like Google Earth/Map to implement the mashup ...

I have also forwarded your email to the authors/presenters of the workshop
papers in case some of them might not have subscribed to the HCLS mailing list.

Cheers,

-Kei