On the subject of user interface for the demo

Got this message from Kingsley from Openlink. He points out some
tools that might be of interest for the demo. I won't have a chance
to look at these for a few days but it would be great if someone out
there could have a look and see what might be profitably used.

Best,
Alan

Begin forwarded message: