Re: NeuronDB RDF and OWL

Just to clarify, because "sound and complete" is often used in a
different sense: I don't mean sound and complete in the sense it is
used in describing the properties of reasoning algorithms. I meant this
statement with respect to the quality of answers to questions asked
within our domain of interest: Biology/Life Sciences.  The former only
depends on the algorithm. The latter depends on what's in our KB, and
how we ask the questions.

-Alan