RE: NeuronDB RDF and OWL

Alan,

You have proposed some modeling suggestions and of course alignment with the OBO
relations ontology.

Other than expressing the semantics of these classes precisely, it will be great
if you and someone in this group could identify the potential impact
of these modeling choices on:
- Enabling different types of integration that were not feasible before
- Enabling different types of inferences which would enable further integration
not possible before.

Alternatively, for the purpose of the demo, one could just do a shallow
alignment so that different data sets can be integrated.

Any thoughts?

---Vipul

The information transmitted in this electronic communication is intended only for the person or entity to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this information in error, please contact the Compliance HelpLine at 800-856-1983 and properly dispose of this information.