Re: cell types, brain regions mentioned in gensat

Hi Gwen,
The excel file was just brain regions from the ABA.
The other two lists (in the body of the email) were from gensat, one
a list of cell types, one a list of regions (mostly brain).
We'll need an ontology of brain regions, then a mapping from the ABA
list and the Gensat list (and any other sources we will integrate) to
that ontology.
We'll also need an ontology of cell types and similar mapping from
gensat, and other sources (senselab) to that ontology.
-Alan