Re: URL +1, LSID -1

    I just wanted to add to what Rod already said. There is a web
resolver at http://lsid.tdwg.org that you can use to resolve LSIDs. The
BioPathways resolver isn't available anymore.

    You may download a new version of the LSID Browser for Firefox from
http://lsids.sourceforge.net <http://lsid.sourceforge.net>. Just follow
the link to "Download (new)" and make sure you get version 1.0.1. You
will find detailed instructions at
http://lsids.sourceforge.net/resources/firefox-lsid-browser/.

    Cheers,

Ricardo