Re: URL +1, LSID -1

That's correct, they are almost always little problems, such as not
returning appropriate error codes -- relatively minor things like
that. There are servers in the wild written in Java, Perl, .NET, and
PHP, and all have little quirks.

Rod

On 12 Jul 2007, at 13:29, Eric Jain wrote:

> Roderic Page wrote:
>> Lastly, I wrote a PHP client to test LSID servers, which is online
>> at http://linnaeus.zoology.gla.ac.uk/~rpage/lsid/. I use this to
>> debug both my client code, and test LSID servers.
>
> Nice! I noticed that none of the example LSIDs on the page (or the
> one you mention above, urn:lsid:ubio.org:namebank:1762007) seem to
> pass the tests?

Professor Roderic D. M. Page
Editor, Systematic Biology
DEEB, IBLS