RE: Interviews: Semantic Web in the Life Sciences

From: Eric Neumann <eneumann@teranode.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 08:31:14 -0500
To: "Ivan Herman" <ivan@w3.org>, "Matthias Samwald" <samwald@gmx.at>
cc: "Kei Cheung" <kei.cheung@yale.edu>, "Susie Stephens" <susie.stephens@oracle.com>, jluciano@cs.man.ac.uk, "William Bug" <William.Bug@DrexelMed.edu>, "Alan Ruttenberg" <alanruttenberg@gmail.com>, "June Kinoshita" <junekino@media.mit.edu>, "Tim Clark" <twclark@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>, helen.chen@agfa.com, bo.h.andersson@astrazeneca.com, canovaj@gmail.com, dirk.colaert@agfa.com, donald.doherty@brainstage.com, "Jonathan Rees" <jar@mumble.net>, joerg.hakenberg@biotec.tu-dresden.de, kc28@email.med.yale.edu, kerstin.L.Forsberg@astrazeneca.com, "M. Scott Marshall" <marshall@science.uva.nl>, "Chimezie Ogbuji" <ogbujic@bio.ri.ccf.org>, "Ray Hookway" <ray.hookway@hp.com>, "Vipul Kashyap" <VKASHYAP1@PARTNERS.ORG>, "Elizabeth Wu" <ewu@alzforum.org>, "Tonya Hongsermeier" <thongsermeier@PARTNERS.ORG>, "Davide Zaccagnini" <davide@landcglobal.com>, "Olivier Bodenreider" <olivier@nlm.nih.gov>, "Yong Gao" <ygao@PARTNERS.ORG>, "Gwen Wong" <wonglabow@comcast.net>, public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

I think we should get back to using the main mailing list so that such communicationsare not perceived as being closed.

Eric