RDF resource name generation

From: Alessio Carenini <carenini@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2007 15:34:17 +0100
To: public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org

Hello all,
I'm developing a semantic interoperability system, trying to aggregate
data coming from various HL7 v.3 documents in order to build instances
of other HL7 v.3 documents. I've done a rough mapping of the HL7 v.3 MIF
files into OWL ontologies and I'm finishing the algorithm to convert XML
documents into instances of HL7 v.3 ontology.
My problem is the generation of the resource names in RDF instances. If
I use only blank nodes while generating triples, I won't be able to
merge RDF graphs.
Could someone point me to some document/article where this issue is
discussed?

Thanks

--
Alessio Carenini