Re: request of the repository location for hosting *RDF, *OWL, *N3 files possibly at W3C server

I'd like to put in a vote that we take Mark up on his offer to have
the files hosted on the BioPortal. I think this is consistent with
the portion of the charter that says "HCLS will actively coordinate
with groups and consortia within Life Sciences and Health Care
areas: ... Research Institutes and Centers".

The NCBO's mission is to support exactly what Helen is requesting.
Should there be any any advantage we see to storing the data at W3C
over NCBO, let's give that feedback to them and see if they can
address it.

-Alan