Re: request of the repository location for hosting *RDF, *OWL, *N3 files possibly at W3C server

[cc-ing Ralph]

Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
> * helen.chen@agfa.com <helen.chen@agfa.com> [2007-01-08 12:35-0500]
>
>>Eric
>>
>>Welcome!
>>
>>The task forces at HCLS are working on various use cases, converting
>>datasets, generating RDF, OWL, N3 files.  Currently, some of these files
>>are stored at ESW wiki site, some are at personal/company sites.
>

> Can you give me a scale of the size and volatility of these files?
>

>>The request for a permanent repository location to host such files
>>generated at HCLS group has been discussed before.  The BioRDF, BioOnt and
>>ACPP group would like to post this request again.
>

>>The request for a permanent repository location to host such files
>>generated at HCLS group has been discussed before.  The BioRDF, BioOnt and
>>ACPP group would like to post this request again.
>

> I'm invoking the specter of the previous team contact to learn the W3C
> team position on this. Ivan, can you tell me if this was discussed
> within the team and what they thought the costs/benfits would be?

And the specter is here:-) I do not think there was any 'team' position
on this, it was discussed at some point and I think the idea is to give
a final location for those files. [I will pick this issue up with Ralph
right away.]

> Is it as simple as making some people editors of some SWIG web space?

Well, either giving CVS access (eg, afaik, EricN has CVS write access to
the HCLS home page) or you should talk to the staff contact to update
those files:-)

Ivan