Re: Experiment Ontology

Hi Susanna,

We did take a look at OBI, but from what I understand it didn't meet our
needs.

We would be happy to work with OBI though.

Cheers,

Susie

             Susanna-A Sansone
             <sansone@ebi.ac.u
             k>                                                         To
                                       Susie M Stephens
             12/03/2007 10:50          <STEPHENS_SUSIE_M@LILLY.COM>
                                       public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org, OBI
                                       Developers
                                       <obi-devel@lists.sourceforge.net>
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: Experiment Ontology

Hi, I am note sure about the background of this 'ontology for
experiments', but you may want to look at OBI effort too:
http://obi.sourceforge.net/
Susanna