Re: Proposed HCLSIG F2F: preferences on location and timing

* Eric Neumann <eneumann@teranode.com> [2007-08-08 18:59-0400]

> I should have sent this out sooner...
>
> Based on our discussion last week for a fall F2F, we had the following
> proposals:
>
> 1) In Boston and coinciding with the W3C Tech Plenary, around Nov 4-10
>
> 2) At the Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) between mid-September and
> end-October; since these times are partially within the 8 week notification
> period [W3C Process], we would need full consensus from HCLSIG members to
> go ahead and schedule this before mid -October.
>
> To W3C members and invited experts, please indicate your availability and
> preference (you can send this to the chairs directly if you prefer).

Do you have an agenda in mind? A URI geek session seems important but
that would probably benifit from guests at the TP. (Of course, many of
us can attend the TP for basically nothing even if we have an f2f in
Cleveland.)

What motivations do we have for Cleveland beyond an offer to host?
(Fairness and favor to Chimezie is a motivation for me.)

--
-eric

office: +1.617.258.5741 NE43-344, MIT, Cambridge, MA 02144 USA
mobile: +1.617.599.3509

(eric@w3.org)
email address distribution.