Proposed HCLSIG F2F: preferences on location and timing

I should have sent this out sooner...

Based on our discussion last week for a fall F2F, we had the
following proposals:

1) In Boston and coinciding with the W3C Tech Plenary, around Nov 4-10

2) At the Cleveland Clinic (Cleveland, OH) between mid-September and
end-October; since these times are partially within the 8 week
notification period [W3C Process], we would need full consensus from
HCLSIG members to go ahead and schedule this before mid -October.

To W3C members and invited experts, please indicate your availability
and preference (you can send this to the chairs directly if you prefer).

Eric

On Aug 8, 2007, at 3:48 PM, Alan Ruttenberg wrote:

> On Aug 8, 2007, at 12:25 PM, Eric Prud'hommeaux wrote:
>
>> ... F2F proposed to be in Nov or early Dec.
>>
>>    suggested to be close to W3C technical plenary meeting around
>> Dec. 19
>
> Tech Plenary is Nov 4 - 10
> http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/144460/
>
> Early December will likely be difficult for me, at least.
>
> -Alan

Eric Neumann, PhD
Senior Strategist, Teranode Corporation
W3C co-chair Healthcare and Life Sciences Interest Group
MIT Fellow, Science Commons
+1 781 856 9132