Re: Paper: URI Identity Management for Semantic Web Data Integration and Linkage

Hi Eric,

you might find [1] interesting in relation to the one thing/multiple URI
problem you're mentioning.

We distinguish four approaches to chosing a URI over multiple
alternatives in a Web data aggregation scenario:

- random or lexical ordering
- most agreed upon across data sources
- count of occurrence
- links analysis