Re: Wiki page for HCLSIG feedback on OWL 1.1 updated

On Apr 5, 2007, at 5:26 PM, Kashyap, Vipul wrote:
> I have updated the Wiki page at: http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLSIG/OWL1.1
>
> Specifically, I have expressed dissent for the punning feature of
> OWL1.1 and presented some counterarguments.
>
> Look forward to feedback.
Hi Vipul,

While I have the intuitive sense that your first comment could be
true, it would be useful if you could supply an example where it
might happen.

Regarding your second comment, about "curator" possibly having
different semantics when applied to a class versus an instance, it
would be helpful to give a plausible example of two such different
meanings.

Regards,
Alan