GUI Editor in wiki

From: John Madden <john.madden@duke.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 10:23:42 -0500
To: Eric Miller <em@w3.org>, HCLS HCLS <public-semweb-lifesci@w3.org>

Hi Eric,

The moinmoin version (1.5.2) that you're running has a GUI page
editor (based on FCKEditor) that should run reasonably well.

There seems to be a problem in your setup though -- when I select
"Edit (GUI)" regardless of browser or platform, the GUI editor pane
fails to load in the edit page that opens up.

On e.g. http://moinmoin.wikiwikiweb.de/ the same moinmoin platform
runs the GUI editor just fine for me.

Could you look into this? I think our folks might participate more
actively if the GUI editor were up.

John