Use-case detail

Eric et al.,

Working on writing up some use cases. Chembank is a nice compound database
for demonstration purposes since it associates some fraction of its
compounds with MeSH Diseases terms (
http://chembank.broad.harvard.edu/chemistry/search/input/ontology.htm), it
refers to this ontology as Therapeutic Indication. They also use GO
Biological Process.

A year or so ago you could could access its pages by GET, now it looks like
it's doing a POST - is this a problem for our programmers? No description of
any API, as far as I can see.

Brian O.