RE: HCLS Task Overview

Hi Eric,

An Excellent illustration of an opportunity to annotate an image with RDF.

So given that, can we map onto this image a scenario that takes of from
Bench to Bedside?

How about we define first some of the vocabulary terms and objects I see
this image:

Title: Proposed HCLSIG Task Interactions
Ovals:
(Yellow) Public Data Sources
(Pink) Public Ontology Efforts

Rectangles with rounded edges:
BioRDF
Ontology BP  (what's BP?)
Scientific Publishing (Knowledge Lifecycle)
Adaptive HealthCare Processes
Text -> RDF

There is one dotted undirected edge connecting Public Data Sources and
Public Ontology Efforts

There are a bunch of directed edges which are labeled and indicated between
[ and ] in the text below:

Public Data Sources [ Data Extraction and Aggregation ]  BioRDF

BioRDF [ Publish data as evidence. and utilize annotation model ] Scientific
Publishing (Knowledge Lifecycle]
BioRDF [Associate public data ] Text -> RDF
BioRDF [Ontology Mapping BP ] Ontology BP

Public Ontology Efforts [ Ontology Coordination ] Ontology BP

Ontology BP [ Ontology Mapping BP ] Adaptive HealthCare Processes
Ontology BP [ Ontology Mapping BP ] BioRDF
Ontology BP [ *missing annotation* ] Scientific Publishing Lifecycle
Ontology BP [ Ontology Mapping BP ] Text -> RDF

TextRDF [ Track publications and their claims; associate ref concepts with
data] Scientific Publishing Lifecycle

Note: Scientific publishing life cycle has 3 in edges and no out edges

There are data storage icons on:
BioRDF
Scientific Publishing (Knowledge Lifecycle)
Text -> RDF

There is a KB data storage Icon on Adaptive Health Care Processes with the
annotation "Medical Knowledge"

Did I read the image right?
Hope this helps move this image to RDF
A picture said to be worth a thousand words, I think we want to make sure we
agree on them and can make good use of them.

Joanne