Re: Providing a context for RDF

Hi everyone,

Please take a look at www.alzforum.org, the Alzheimer Research Forum
web site. This is a "knowledge hub" focusing on Alzheimer disease
research and related major neurodegenerative diseases, including
Parkinson's, Huntington's, ALS, prion diseases, etc. There are dozens
of potential use cases involving data that we curate on this site and
data that we link to (or would like to) to semantically enrich
Alzforum data. We work very closely with scientists (primarily in
Boston) and collaborate with Tim Clark's group at MGH on the SWAN
project.

June