Re: URIs

Dereference, in that context, means something different than what I
was using the term for.
They mean that there has to be a definition of the subject and object
in the OWL file or one of the imports.

I was using it to mean, go to the network and do a geturl of the uri
and do something with the results. OWL and RDF doesn't specify that
you do that. That would certainly not work, since most of the URLs
prior to the semantic web don't have RDF or OWL content.

-Alan