Re: HCLSig June 8 Teleconference Agenda:

On Jun 7, 2006, at 5:54 PM, Eric Neumann wrote:

> Planned June 8 HCLSig Teleconference Agenda:
> Time: 11:00 am EDT June 8, 2006 in America/New York for a duration
> of 1
> hour
> Phone: tel:+1-617-761-6200 (Zakim) conference #4257 (HCLS)
> irc://irc.w3.org:6665/hcls
> Chairs: Eric Neumann, Tonya Hongsermeier
>
> Agenda:
> a) Convene, take roll, review record
> b) Propose next HCLS call June 15, 2006, nominate a scribe
> c) Introductions - New participants since last call
> d) Welcome Ivan Herman, new Semantic Web Lead; Gratitude to Eric
> Miller for helping HCLSig get started
> e) Report from WWW2006 Edinburgh
> f) BIO RDF Update
>         1) UMLS/NeuroNames
>         2) MGED/FuGO
> g) BioOntology Update
> h) Adaptive Clinical Protocol Update
> i) Scientific Publishing
> j) ISWC 2006 HCLS Workshop plans

Please consider the following agenda request ....

k) Invited Expert status and next steps

This doesn't effect everyone in the HCLSIG group, but for those that
it does perhaps we can talk for a few minutes at the end of the call.

w3c world wide web consortium            http://www.w3.org/