Re: MGED/FuGO. was: Re: BioRDF [Telcon]: slides for the UMLS presentation

Hi Michael and Larry,

As I understand it, Gavin Sherlock who is a member of MGED is involved
in the ontological/informatic aspect of  the NIH Neuroscience Microarray
Consortium. I'm also involved in the informatic aspect of this
Consortium. Should we contact Gavin to see if he is also interested in
this? Since all of us are very busy and I'm a believer of
incrementality, we probably should aim at something small and simple to
begin with and work our way up.

Cheers,

-Kei