SKOS. was: Re: BioRDF [Telcon]: slides for the UMLS presentation

With minor tweaks this can be used in OWL - Matthias Samwald has done
this and used it in his BioPAX work. I am working on a proposal to
formally include it in BioPAX, for an upcoming workshop we are having.

That said, merely being syntactically OWL adds little semantic benefit.
Semantics, in the OWL sense (and I think our sense) is added by
including formal axioms on the classes and properties, something upon
which inference (and consistency checking, a form of inference) can be
based.

-Alan