Re: BioRDF [Telcon]: slides for the UMLS presentation

For more up-to-date information about neuronames and related tools,
please visit: http://braininfo.rprc.washington.edu/. While building our
own open neural anatomy is one option, getting the neuroscientist (e.g.,
braininfo people) involved if possible is another option (outreach to
the neuroscience community?).

Speaking of moving the neuroscience semantic web forward, another major
type of neuroscience data seems to be microarray data. In addition to
public microarray data repositories like NCBI GEO which may contain
neuroscience microarray data, there is an NIH-funded neuroscience
microarray consortium (http://arrayconsortium.tgen.org/np2/home.do)
which allows public access. It might be time to think about how to
convert mged ontology or mage-ml into RDF/OWL. The following are two
related articles:

http://www.nature.com/msb/journal/v2/n1/full/msb4100052.html
http://www.nature.com/nbt/journal/v23/n9/full/nbt0905-1095.html

Cheers,