Re: BioRDF: URI Best Practices

I too would be interested in understanding why people in the life
sciences don't use URLs, because I think the advantage of using them
is absolutely huge. Being able to "GET my meaning" [1] makes the
Semantic web so easy to explain, so simple to read, so beautiful all
in all that one really needs to have an amazing reason not to go that
way.

Henry

[1] http://blogs.sun.com/roller/page/bblfish?entry=get_my_meaning

Home page: http://bblfish.net/