Re: 11 Dec 07 Bio-RDF con call minutes available

Hi Suzi,

Unfortunately, on that date I have a conflicting call that begins at
11:30 Eastern. I could try joining at 11am Eastern, but will have to
drop off the call early.

Regards,
Daniel

___

Daniel Rubin, MD, MS
Clinical Asst. Professor, Radiology
Research Scientist, Stanford Medical Informatics
Scientific Director, National Center of Biomedical Ontology
MSOB X-215
Stanford, CA 94305
650-725-5693