Re: [HCLS] HCLS group's ontology/test case hosting location?

Hi Helen,

here is, for example, the URI for ACPPO.owl:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ACPPTaskForce?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=ACPPO.owl

(as I said, the URI-s *are* ugly:-)

In general: you go to the Wiki page, and you click on the 'Attachements'
link and you get to a page like:

http://esw.w3.org/topic/HCLS/ACPPTaskForce?action=AttachFile

which lists all the attachements for a specific page. The coloumn 'get'
gives you the URI-s for the attachements

Ivan

FOAF: http://www.ivan-herman.net/foaf.rdf#Me