Re: [HCLS] HCLS group's ontology/test case hosting location?

Ivan,

Your suggestion makes a lot of sense, so let's begin by placing
drafts on the wiki, and migrating them as they become mature.

I do have write permission for sw/hcls, but cannot set the files in
most directories for public access-- we'll have to coordinate.

Eric