RE: introductions: eric miller, w3c

I'm Ted Slater, and I'm an Associate Research Fellow at Pfizer Global R&D in Ann Arbor, MI, USA. My primary responsibility involves the interpretation of experimental data in Global Molecular Profiling, and my other responsibilities revolve around various knowledge management and systems biology efforts across Pfizer. I'm also Pifzer's AC representative to the W3C. I am happy to have been a speaker at the W3C Workshop on Semantic Web for Life Sciences held in October 2004 in Cambridge, MA, USA. Before coming to Pfizer I was VP for Knowledge Engineering at Genstruct. My background is in computer science and molecular biology.

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, this message is confidential and may be privileged.  It is intended for the addressee(s) only.  Access to this E-mail by anyone else is unauthorized.  If you are not an addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this E-mail or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorized and may be unlawful.  If you are not an addressee, please inform the sender immediately.