From: public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org
[mailto:public-semweb-lifesci-request@w3.org]On Behalf Of Eric Jain
Sent: Wednesday, July 21, 2004 6:24 AM
To: public-semweb-lifesci
Subject: RFC: The UniProt database in RDF format

We are currently considering providing an RDF version of the UniProt
protein database. A preview is available at:

   http://www.isb-sib.ch/~ejain/rdf/

Feedback is welcome, in particular:

* Do you see any problems with our approach?
* Could any of the data or tools be of use to you?
* Any issues that should be fixed or improved?