Re: CfC: proposed new Second Screen WG Charter, review by 8 March

Hi Chris,

Thanks for the review. Here’s the current text:

Media Working Group<https://www.w3.org/media-wg/>
This group develops Media Capabilities<https://www.w3.org/TR/media-capabilities/> to expose information about the output capabilities for media, which the Open Screen Protocol may align with to expose the capabilities of presentation displays.

Feel free to suggest an update. Please also check whether the Media Capabilities description would benefit from an update. What we put in the coordination section is non-binding. I’d consider this section a guide for new participants who may already know Media WG business and are looking for areas to contribute to, for example.

Thanks,

-Anssi