Re: Agenda for the Second Screen WG/CG F2F at TPAC

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion. I put HbbTV Support on the agenda for Thu 16:00 with you and Chris as the session leads. We can get to this topic as soon as we're happy with the outcome of the OSP design discussion (~180 mins). How much time you'd like to use for this discussion?

Thanks,

-Anssi