From: Kostiainen, Anssi <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Sent: Friday, October 5, 2018 9:43:38 PM
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org; public-webscreens@w3.org
Subject: Agenda for the Second Screen WG/CG F2F at TPAC

Hi All,

The agenda for the Second Screen WG/CG F2F at TPAC (25-26 Oct<x-apple-data-detectors://0>) has been announced:

https://www.w3.org/wiki/Second_Screen/Meetings/October_2018_F2F#Agenda

Please also see the detailed agenda prepared by Peter Thatcher and Mark Foltz for specific issues, questions, scope of each session:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1juRXL5QWcVbMhgIsI5jYFJuirnlb6cAcYNjb3rPJnzA/

(Thanks Peter and Mark!)

Nigel’s PAKE discussion is proposed to be scheduled for Day 1. We’ll update the detailed agenda accordingly.

All - please review and let us know any further topics for discussion.

Please note the traditional Second Screen dinner takes place on Thursday 19:00. Details are on the meeting wiki page.

See you all in Lyon later this month!

Thanks,

-Anssi