Re: [presentation-api] Multiple presentation URLs including non-http/https URL

From: Tomoyuki Shimizu via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 04:30:35 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
> we probably want to clarify that implementations must ignore the URLs that they do not understand

I agree with that. The current spec is to check potential security of the URL, and now we want to check URL scheme compatibility here as well.

> "and add the resulting absolute URL (if any, and if the resulting scheme is supported) to presentationUrls"

LGTM.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by tomoyukilabs
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/446#issuecomment-357580599 using your GitHub account