Request a short charter extension (was: Re: Agenda for Second Screen WG/CG F2F at TPAC)

OK, then let's ask for a 2-month extension (until the end of the year)
to allow us to discuss possible updates to the charter at TPAC and send
a call for review afterwards.

Anssi and other WG participants, would that be good for you? Let me know
by next week, Tuesday 3 October, whether you'd like to proceed otherwise.

Thanks,
Francois.