Re: [remote-playback] Restrict the API to Secure Contexts or discuss the decision in Security Considerations

From: Mounir Lamouri via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2017 05:57:58 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
I will happily update the security considerations later. I believe that we shouldn't limit this to secure origins as one of the goal is to expose UA features available in native controls and they are not limited to secure origins.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mounirlamouri
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/remote-playback/issues/107#issuecomment-332417095 using your GitHub account