Re: [remote-playback] Remote Playback API test automation

From: Mounir Lamouri via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2017 12:22:03 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Blink is using a method to force update the device availability. Because we run this only in our tests which do not have a Remote Playback backend, I think the WPT method should be different as there will be an idea of forcing the value on top of the backend. Because of this, I would recommend the method to take `true`, `false` and `null` in order to unset the override. A method might make things clearer to (such as `setOverrideDeviceAvailability()`). Same could apply for connection state.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mounirlamouri
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/remote-playback/issues/92#issuecomment-342132908 using your GitHub account