Re: Agenda for Second Screen WG/CG F2F at TPAC

Hi Anssi,

One more change - sorry for the last minute update.

Mounir would be able to join us remotely for the Remote Playback API
session if it were held at the 11am-12:30 pm slot (which is a
Europe-friendly time slot).

I will go ahead and change the schedule to reflect this, if there are any
objections please let me know.

Thanks!
m.