Re: [presentation-api] [meta] Presentation API Testing

From: Google <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 17:18:26 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Thanks for the clarification.  I think the following two should be possible, it just requires there to be multiple presentation displays (possibly supporting different presentation URLs).   I can send a PR if I can find a suitable solution.

```
    comments: [
      'If possible: test with multiple availability URLs in the set of availability objects',
      'If possible: test with multiple presentation displays (test user may not have multiple displays at hand though)'
   ]
```

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mfoltzgoogle
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/266#issuecomment-302761160 using your GitHub account