Re: [presentation-api] [meta] Presentation API Testing

From: François Daoust via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 19 May 2017 13:00:29 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
@mfoltzgoogle The remaining TODOs are around points that I'm not sure we can test in the end. Typically, I do not see any good reproducible way to force an error when the connection gets established. And I'm not sure we can include tests in our test suite that require more than one secondary display available. I turned the "TODOs" into "If possible" suggestions for now.

The question marks were for sections for which I did not really know how to report coverage because the concepts they define can only be indirectly tested. I added links to these indirect tests and report the coverage for these sections as "N/A".

--
GitHub Notification of comment by tidoust
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/266#issuecomment-302696348 using your GitHub account