Re: [remote-playback] Should the ability to query by language or country be added to watchAvailability()

From: Anton Vayvod via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2017 20:26:58 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
I don't think Cast devices support such filtering mechanism, for example.

In Presentation API case, the page can send a message to the receiver to figure out what language is needed. Perhaps, Remote Playback API could have a way to express a language preference, like pass the locale info as a parameter to the watchAvailability() call, but I'd err on the side of let's add it when there's demand.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by avayvod
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/remote-playback/issues/70#issuecomment-300291110 using your GitHub account