Re: [remote-playback] [Privacy] Request to disable monitoring when disableRemotePlayback is set

From: Anton Vayvod via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 23:03:07 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Given there might be user agent specific UI (default controls or toolbar) depending on the monitoring, I don't think we can require the UA to stop all monitoring when the set of availability callbacks is empty.
It's similar for the ```disableRemotePlayback``` attribute. There might be other media elements loaded on some page or other browser feature depending on the monitoring (like tab casting).
The information is not exposed to the page via the specific element if its availability callbacks set is empty and/or if it has ```disableRemotePlayback``` set.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by avayvod
Please view or discuss this issue at https://github.com/w3c/remote-playback/issues/80#issuecomment-299332789 using your GitHub account