[presentation-api] Receiving browsing context needs additional flags set

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2017 01:42:08 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
mfoltzgoogle has just created a new issue for
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api:

== Receiving browsing context needs additional flags set ==
The receiving browsing context sets the _sandboxed auxiliary
navigation browsing context flag_ to prevent it from using e.g.
window.open() to spawn new browsing contexts.

However we should also prevent top-level navigation (to protect
integrity of the screen selection prompt) by setting the _sandboxed
top-level navigation browsing context flag_.  This also blocks
`window.close()`, thus developers will have to call .terminate() for a
 presentation to close itself.

We can also set  the _sandboxed modals flag_ to prevent modal dialogs,
 which is suggested in a non-normative note, but not enforced.  I
don't feel as strongly about this however.

Please view or discuss this issue at
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/414 using your GitHub
account