Re: [presentation-api] [meta] Presentation API Testing

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 21:36:48 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
Per the update in Issue #406 Chrome desktop (Windows, Mac, Linux) also
 has support for the Receiver API in 1-UA mode, currently available in
 dev channel releases.  Target screens supported include Google Cast
devices and Hangouts.

We are aware of some failures with existing test cases and are working
 to address them (don't have bug #s handy but can follow up).  Let me
know if you have any questions about using it or see anything that
looks amiss.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mfoltzgoogle
Please view or discuss this issue at