Re: [presentation-api] Authenticity of screen selection permission is problematic in insecure contexts

From: Mark Foltz via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017 18:10:17 +0000
To: public-secondscreen@w3.org
I don't have any questions at this time.  However do we have
consensus?  I don't know what other implementations think on this
issue.

Implementations have shipped in insecure contexts for some time, so
there's a question of how willing we are to break existing Web
content.

--
GitHub Notification of comment by mfoltzgoogle
Please view or discuss this issue at