Re: CR of Remote Playback API, review by 23 Aug

Hi Francois, All,

> On 23 Aug 2017, at 22:47, Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org> wrote:
>
> +1 to publish the Remote Playback API as a Candidate Recommendation.
>
> However, and with apologies for reacting a bit late on this, I think we need to address i18n related issues, either with editorial notes or by closing issues with a comment indicating the reason for closure:
> - #66 https://github.com/w3c/remote-playback/issues/66
> - #70 https://github.com/w3c/remote-playback/issues/70
>
> Issue #70 was identified as an issue to fix before moving to CR, but somehow fell through the cracks:
> https://github.com/w3c/remote-playback/issues/73#issuecomment-300219580

Thanks for your careful review. Those two i18n issues indeed fell through the cracks, my apologies. They suggest only informative changes, so we should be able to quickly address them prior to publishing the CR. This will push back the planned publication date back a week or so, but that should not be a problem.

To start, I just submitted a proposed fix for #70, and I'm looking for volunteers to help fix #66. Francois is the usual suspect here given he reported the said issue initially :-)

See the issues #66 and #70 noted above for more context.

Thanks,

-Anssi