Re: F2F agenda building (22-23 Sep at TPAC 2016)

From: mark a. foltz <mfoltz@google.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016 16:16:41 -0700
To: "Kostiainen, Anssi" <anssi.kostiainen@intel.com>
Cc: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>, "public-secondscreen@w3.org" <public-secondscreen@w3.org>, Mounir Lamouri <mlamouri@google.com>, Anton Vayvod <avayvod@google.com>
On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 2:03 AM, Kostiainen, Anssi <
anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:

> Hi Mark, Francois,
>
> > On 06 Sep 2016, at 20:37, mark a. foltz <mfoltz@google.com> wrote:
> >
> > Anssi,
> >
> > Thanks for putting this together.  Overall the agenda looks good so far.
>
> Thanks for the agenda review.
>
> > On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 4:23 AM, Kostiainen, Anssi <
> anssi.kostiainen@intel.com> wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > So far I don't think the post-CR, pre-V2 issues will take a lot of time,
> which will leave extra time for discussing post-CR features, which I think
> is great.  I will try to skim the spec and will file issues if I see
> anything else that is worth discussing in this slot.
>
> Sounds good. The Presentation API issues are roughly split in two as
> follows:
>
> v1 - fixes for the Presentation API CR spec, no new features:
>
> https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues?utf8=%
> E2%9C%93&q=is%3Aissue%20is%3Aopen%20-label%3Av2%20

I filed several v1 issues today based on a re-read of the spec.  Mostly
these are some minor inconsistencies and do not seem to deserve discussion,
but am happy to reserve time if folks want.

> v2 - new features, to be integrated into the Presentation API Level 2:
>
> https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues?q=is%
> 3Aissue+is%3Aopen+label%3Av2

I filed some additional issues for consideration on the v2 agenda.

*Presentation display capability detection*
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/348

*Forced 1-UA mode for documents or frames*
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/347

*Can the same browsing context act as a controller and receiver?*
https://github.com/w3c/presentation-api/issues/338

m.